Did you know you can work directly with Keesha's First Steps (KFS), selling our books via social media platforms . :
What does an Independent Usborne Organiser do?
Our self-employed Organisers share Usborne books in schools, at pop-up events & also online, earning commission on every Usborne book they sell.
- Uncapped commission
· Guaranteed weekly wage
· Cash rewards
· Flexible working days with hours to suit your lifestyle
· All information and resources needed to start are provided
- Training provided
If you do not have much experience please do not worry, we hold your hand through the process , as we want you to do well . There is no need for the applicant to be London based, since all calls and emails can be managed from home.Please be aware that as part of our recruitment process all offers are subject to a satisfactory check through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Proficiency in Google Drive and CRM software (e.g. Infusionsoft or SalesForce)
- Proficiency in English Market knowledge Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Leading communication skills
- Proven sales target results
- Time management and planning skills
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers